Try to read following sentences and say each of them out loud three times each, as quickly as you can, enunciating each word clearly.
- Keeping customers content creates kingly profits.
- Success seeds success.
- Bigger business isn’t better business, but better business brings bigger rewards.
- Wanting won’t win; winning ways are active ways.
- Seventeen sales slips slithered slowly southwards.
- Don’t go deep into debt.
- Ensuring excellence isn’t easy.
- Time takes a terrible toll on intentions.
- Feel free to follow that fellow.
- Old bones groan when wind moans.
- She sells seashells down by the seashore.
- If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- A flea and a fly flew up in a flue.
- Rubber baby buggy bumpers.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Susie’s sister sewed socks for soldiers.
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
- I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
- Betty bought butter but the butter was bitter, so Betty bought better butter to make the bitter butter better.
It is the particular combination of sounds that makes them challenging.
- The sixth sick Sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
- An ape hates grape cakes.
- A tutor who tooted the flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Said the two to the tutor, "Is it harder to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot?"
- These thousand tricky tongue twisters trip thrillingly off the tongue.
- Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistles stick.
- Pad kid poured curd pulled cod.
- Top chopstick shops stock top chopsticks.
- Of all the smells I have ever smelt, I never smelt a smell that smelt like that smell smelt.
- Black bugs blood.